Livestream android apps
I love watching Rover’s Morning Glory on Livestream. It is stable, simple and reliable. I’m very pleased with the new update adding streaming with Chromecast. I’ve been using the app for awhile, but I haven’t been ankle to give it 5 stars until now. Thank you for adding chromecast support. Livestream android apps so excited!
Livestream Android Apps
requirements: Android Varies with device
Overview: Livestream is the premiere place to WATCH LIVE EVENTS and BROADCAST LIVE from your Android phone.
Follow your friends and favorite celebrities, teams, musicians, brands, organizations, events and more to get notified when they go live. Find new live and upcoming events from the accounts you follow daily.
Watch and Discover Live Events:
– Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
– Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
– Watch live or replay events after they have ended
– Watch, chat and share events with friends
– Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
– Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
– Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
– Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
– Built-in live streaming camera
– Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
– Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
– Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
– Chat with viewers while streaming
– Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you’re offline!
– Seamlessly manage multiple events
– Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
Livestream android apps more info:
Been trying to use this app for a while but it’s mostly just frustrating. I wish people would stop using livestream and go back to Ustream, at least their app is somewhat navigable. Can we get a working list of live channels that’s more than just major events? The search function is confusing too. Customize ability should be improved you can only see big matches but cant stream football leagues all matches.